1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your Internet navigation device (computer equipment, Smartphone, tablet, etc ...) when you access certain web pages. Cookies are primarily used to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use the equipment, can be used to recognise the user.
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXITS?
Cookies, according to their permanence, can be divided into:
- Sesion Cookies: They expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent Cookies: They expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, for the user to remain identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their Purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control data traffic and communications, identify the session, enter areas with restricted access, remember the items that make up an order, process a purchase order, make a request to register or participate in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound, or to share content over social media.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies enable the user to access the service with certain pre-defined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional settings for the area you access the service from, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies enable the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users on the websites they are linked to. The data collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of a website, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of those sites, applications and platforms in order to introduce improvements based on analysis of the usage data taken from users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the editor, where appropriate, has included on the web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the editor, where appropriate, has included on the web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained by continuously observing their browsing habits, which enables them to develop a specific profile and to display advertising based on that profile.
4. COOKIES USED BY APVIGO
5. DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device by adjusting the settings for the browser you use:
If you use a different browser, please consult its instructions regarding cookie settings.